SCHORISCH Elektronik GmbH combines intelligent ideas with the highest manufacturing quality. The company offers device assembly as well as electronics production. Electronic components and modules from SCHORISCH Elektronik are used in a wide variety of technical systems and industries.
“The Guiding Principle that shapes our work with our customers: From a single product to complex systems, we listen carefully and ask the right questions in order to develop the best solution!”
Customer Specific Test Setups
We offer you a customized variety of tests specially tailored to your product. This saves you expensive setup costs and unnecessary expenses.
- Individual design of your test setup and functional tests
- Insulation and high voltage tests up to 5 kV
- Fast implementation through our own toolmaking
We provide the following quality service areas to our customers in the field of electronics production / EMS service:
- Series sizes from 1 to 100,000 pieces per year
- Air-conditioned SMD equipment from 0201 (μBGA, QFP, PLCC)
- AOI inspection
- Lead-free vapor phase soldering
- Leaded vapor phase soldering
On behalf of our customers, we manufacture electronic assemblies and devices. We have more than 40 years of experience and are constantly evolving.
- THT assembly (manual assembly of wired components, electronic assemblies)
- Leaded wave soldering under protective atmosphere
- Lead-free wave soldering under protective atmosphere
ATEX Compliant Encapsulation
With our highly qualified and experienced employees as well as a modern plant park we are well equipped to offer you a tailor-made solution to protect electronics:
- ATEX compliant encapsulation
- Custom coating
- Individual potting compounds according to customer specifications
Fast Adaptation of Unique Processes
Digitization and Industry 4.0 are not foreign words for us. We meet you at eye level when it comes to making your products more efficient and helping you innovate so that you can concentrate on your core competences.
- Tool making with 3D printing
- MRK (human-robot collaboration) and partial automation